WM-Compact Machine Specifications
WM-24 / WM-36 (6 Axis) MachinesFeatures of the WM-24 / WM-36 Six Axis Pipe Cutting Machine
- 6-axis profiling carriage on precision machined and hardened track.
The simultaneous motion of our carriage maintains the torch cutting position along the linear axis of the pipe and perpendicular to the linear axis to perform exceptionally clean beveled holes and end cuts.
- Floating pipe clamp with locking mechanism for accurate rotation that eliminates pipe walk.
- Hydraulic controlled lift deck with powered machine conveyor.
- Hydraulically actuated off loader arms to transfer the pipe off the cutting cell.
- All Watts-Mueller machines come with our advanced 3D pipe cutting software for at-machine and remote pipe cut programming and job management. The software vastly simplifies the importing, design and nesting of parts, streamlines job estimating, scheduling and inventory management, and allows job tracking in real-time.